Merry Christmas from Baltimore and New York.
Since the dawn of time every living thing has to eat, and if it eats it excretes. It has been a journey down the pipes of history making stops at every restroom we could find. Chris and Joe take a deep dive into the cesspool that is the toilet.
Mentioned in this episode:
Why leave Baltimore? WHY?
As Hobo Radio approaches a major milestone, we decided to look back at a few of our favorite segments from the previous 498 episodes. Relive memorable moments like the Netflix Game, MadLibs, our 2017 New Year’s live show, our Curioso Nic Cage crossover and our humble beginnings. The retrospective is broken up into five sections: The Early Years, Games, Reoccurring Themes, the Peak Sloth Years and Our Favorite Bits.
Featuring audio from:
- Hobo Radio 56 – More Like Star “Bores”
- Hobo Radio 165 – More than you ever wanted to know about Joel Murphy
- Hobo Radio 167 – More than you ever wanted to know about Lars
- Hobo Radio 341 – Turd Ferguson rides again
- Hobo Radio 358 – Paul Rudd doesn’t want to be that guy
- Hobo Radio 379 – It means sex (ft. Jacq the Stripper)
- Hobo Radio 381 – Sex Camel (ft. Prescott Gaylord and Jacq Jones)
- Hobo Radio 392 – Jessica Henkin, midwife for raconteurs
- Hobo Radio 399 – Nicolas Cage, Pt. II
- Hobo Radio 424 – 2017: The Year of Peak Sloth – A Live Podcasting Event
- Hobo Radio 432 – An unstoppable killing machine
- Hobo Radio 441 – It’s Raining Men
This week’s music:
- Intro – “Giddy Up” by Tahuna Breaks
- End – “Baby, I’m Bad Weather” by Toussaint Morrison
Hobo Radio is part of the Peak Sloth Podcast Network. Hear more shows at PeakSloth.com.
Marty and Jonathan are really looking for people to listen to the show. They have reached out this week to an advertising expert to help. Will you rate this show?